The Veggie Velo is inspired by :
· The passion I have for vegetarian food, bikes, people and the city of Adelaide.
· All of the other cargo bikes providing food on the street around the world.
The Veggie Velo is motivated by:
· The need to provide high quality, healthy vegetarian food in all corners of the city.
The Veggie Velo is powered by:
· A Frenchman by the name of Manu and the support of his friends and family. He has worked in many of Adelaide’s vegetarian restaurants and cafés (like Sprouts and Vego to Go) and in veggie restaurants around the world. He loves bikes and food so much that he thought of combining both on a food vending three wheeled cargo bike. Not the lightest ride, but a perfect cooking set up allows him to have the “restaurant” almost anywhere in town.
· Also powered by super food!!!
My mission is to make the food really tasty and super healthy with such ingredients as quinoa, mushrooms and halloumi cheese.
AND POWERED BY YOUR SUPPORT AS WELL, THANK YOU!